- Understanding the diversity of human limits in motion and in relation to one's own body
- Developing programs and services for all categories of people with or without disabilities
- Create a strong link between sport and sectors engaged with the issue of social inclusion, and increase interest in sport among physically inactive people
- Maximized contribution of sport to achieve goals of the Europe 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
- Understanding and integrating young people with and without disabilities in educational dance programs
- Developing opportunities for dance addressed to people with disabilities
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge and best practices in the domain of adaptive/unified dance/sport among the interested parties
- Facilitate intercultural dialogue by including persons from different cultural backgrounds in society through sport in the 3 partners countries